Friday, May 1, 2015





















Blue Crystal Village in Asan

Planning for our field trip was a big mess, especially for our teachers, who felt obligated to fulfill our wishes and needs. Everyone was in need to unwind from the stress of the weekly tests and upcoming exams, while at the same time everyone wished for an amazing trip with lots of interesting things to see. After the plans to go to 태안 for the Tulip Festival have failed, we all felt bummered up and kind of depressed with going to Asan, which was not only far, but also didn't seem as interesting. But we were wrong, and I couldn't be more happy about it.
Blue Crystal Village was beautiful, and its mediteranian architecture made me feel like I was visiting a city in Europe. I felt at home. There were many interesting things to see in the designs of the restaurants and coffee shop and we even saw tullips on the side of a flower shop, which made us joke around about having our own Tulip Festival.